Fifty Shapes of Swan: A Natural History in Photos
- Here you have a way to connect with nature, to see swans with empathy, and to learn about other residents of the pond.
- For parents and kids; this e-book is also a good, short read for urban commuters.
- This life of Mute Swans on a pond, in 58 photos, includes encounters with ducks and dogs.
- Photographed over one summer at a large pond in Toronto, Ontario, this is a book you’ll want to read again and again.
- It is important for kids and for all of us to know how to experience nature.
- Readability score = Grade 4
- Suitable for Ontario Curriculum for Grade 4, Ecology and Natural Systems.
17 February 2015
23 April 2015
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #802 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Nature & Wildlife
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children’s Books > Animals > Birds
My Nature Journal
My Nature Journal is a cross between a personal journal and a coffee-table book. This large-format paper book includes original colour photos of Mute Swans, one for each month and extras for the solstices and equinoxes. Each week includes a snippet of poetry about the swan family’s summer.
There is lots of space for you to write your deepest thoughts or just your lists of things to do. Swans are inspirational, so perhaps you’ll start a novel!
Great gift idea!