- Here you have a way to connect with nature, to see swans with empathy, and to learn about other residents of the pond.
- For parents and kids; this e-book is also a good, short read for urban commuters.
- This life of Mute Swans on a pond, in 58 photos, includes encounters with ducks and dogs.
- Photographed over one summer at a large pond in Toronto, Ontario, this is a book you’ll want to read again and again.
- It is important for kids and for all of us to know how to experience nature.
- Readability score = Grade 4
- Suitable for Ontario Curriculum for Grade 4, Ecology and Natural Systems.
17 February 2015
23 April 2015
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #802 Free in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Free in Kindle Store)
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Arts & Photography > Photography > Nature & Wildlife
- #1 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Children’s Books > Animals > Birds